Life Groups are groups of people "living life together"
The purpose of the life group ministry is to provide fellowship opportunities for people of similar life stages.
Currently there are six LIFE Groups:
- Young Couples & New Parents (those who are newly married and/or new to parenting)
- Young Families (those with young children)
- 'Tweeners (For parents with children elementary age and up)
- Middlers (Mid-Life/ Empty Nest)
- Life Experienced (Seniors)
- Mature Singles
Would you love a chance to get to know your church friends outside of church? Are you looking for a way to reach out to someone without a church home? Life Groups provide you with a way to do both! Each month our Life Groups will have a social event that you are invited to attend and encouraged to bring a friend along! These are open to everyone throughout the year- jump in any time you can!
Life Groups will resume in the fall.